- 6oz. fresh claw and knuckle chilled lobster meat
- 3/4 tsp mayonnaise (small amount only for binding in order to preserve the true flavor of the lobster meat)
- 1/2 tsp finely diced celery
- Fresh lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Buttered and grilled top-sliced hot dog roll
- Garnish with freshly chopped chives
Combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, celery, and lemon juice. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Butter and grill or toast the top-sliced hot dog roll. Serving the chilled lobster salad on a warm buttered bun is a traditional Maine style lobster roll, which is the specialty at 42 Degrees North. Freshly chopped chives make a perfect garnish and add a pop of color to the plate.